Compostable Food Prep Gloves_Parent
We are believers in the circular economy. For us, what’s important is when we source from nature, we must also give back to it. Hence, our Disposable Food Prep Gloves are fully compostable.
At long last, you can use completely compostable gloves for your hygienic food handling. These lightweight, clear food service gloves have a myriad of applications – meat preparation, kneading dough, handling deli products, sandwich assembly especially for your little ones, and even eating those sticky BBQ ribs – basically any activity that requires contact with food. These gloves help to make the hearty meals you prepare 100% safe, increasing your confidence that your family is healthy at all times.
Our disposable gloves are also ideal for restaurants, cafes, catering businesses, and even grocery stores where proper food preparation and cross-contamination issues are top priority.
In terms of extending value beyond the kitchen, some customers use these 9.5"x11.75" gloves when painting, producing arts and crafts, hair dyeing, and light home cleaning.
After use, you can simply throw them in the food waste bin together with all the food scraps, as these gloves are suitable for organics recycling. They are made from plant-based PLA, not plastic. Surely, there won’t be any feelings of guilt when throwing them away.
An important note on storage: please remember to store these compostable food prep gloves in areas with temperatures below 104°F and away from direct sunlight. The natural materials are not designed in a Frankenstein lab so, as with a lot of things in nature, can be susceptible to warping or melting at high temperatures.
Make the decision to switch from plastic to compostable plant-based products. Start with our Compostable Food Prep Gloves and promote zero waste!
- PERFECT PARTNER IN FOOD PREPARATION: Disposable gloves can be used for preparing and handling sandwiches, meat, bread, etc.; ideal for sandwich bars, delis, butchers and your home kitchen
- MADE FROM PLANTS: PLA (polylactic acid) is a compostable, plant-based alternative to traditional petroleum-based plastic
- ECO-FRIENDLY: Renewable, sustainable substitute to standard plastic; emits less carbon during production than standard plastic alternatives
- SAFE AND NON-TOXIC: Safe to use, especially for children; BPA-free; latex-free
- COMMERCIALLY COMPOSTABLE: Will fully compost in under 12 weeks in industrial composting facilities